How to Search for an Activity
Here's step by step guide on how to search for a program activity like swimming, and group exercise classes.
We recommend using a desktop or laptop computer because navigation is easier to use. If you're using a phone or tablet, follow these steps first:
2. Click “Activities”
3. Use the search filter “When” to set a timeframe for your search results
4. Use the search filter “Where” to select specific locations. You can select multiple if you would like to expand your results
5. Use the search filter “Who” to select ages and age ranges you would like to see programs for
6. Use the search filter “Activities” to specify particular programs or offerings you would like only see
7. After selecting all your desired filter and search parameters, be sure to click search with or without a keyword to populate the results. If you do not see the activity you were looking for, try removing some filters for more results. You can also filter your results by name, date, and more in the results list. From the search results, you can select the activity you’d like to enroll in
Join the Y’s community response to provide child care for first responders, food support for kids, shelter for at-risk youth, and outreach to seniors.
Regular exercise is one component of a healthy lifestyle. It can also help reduce stress and prevent illness. From barre to yoga, we've got you covered for at-home workouts.
Bring the Y's education and enrichment activities home! Try intentional moments to calm the soul, STEAM projects to keep minds moving and learning, and family games to share laughs and smiles.