Terms and Conditions of Use: Winter 2023 Membership Promotion
By participating in this offer, member agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, in addition to all other membership and program Terms and Conditions, including Cancellation and Refund policies. Member must comply with these Terms and Conditions for the offer to be valid.
New Member OfferOffer dates: December 26, 2022, to January 31, 2023
New joins: $0 join fee + 50% off Lose to Win weight loss program
- New join eligibility:
- New memberships must be sold between December 26, 2022, and January 31, 2023, to receive 100% off joining fees and 50% off Lose to Win weight loss program.
- Individuals and households without an active or on-hold membership are eligible.
- Current members including members currently on hold are not eligible.
- Lose to Win program eligibility and usage guidelines:
- Each new individual that joins December 26, 2022, to January 31, 2023, is eligible for 50% off one Lose to Win program session.
- Program offer may be redeemed for any Lose to Win session from time of membership enrollment through March 31, 2023. Lose to Win session may take place anytime during 2023, but offer must be redeemed by March 31, 2023.
- Lose to Win session must be scheduled through a YMCA staff member in one of the following ways:
- Enroll member in information session.
- Schedule an enrollment call with a Whole Person Health Navigator and click “Schedule a call today.”
- Contact a YMCA Health Navigator at ChronicDiseasePrevention@seattleymca.org.
- Program offer is valid for active memberships only. Program offer is not valid on hold memberships. Program offer is not valid on programs without an active membership.
- Financial assistance eligibility:
- Memberships and programs are eligible for Affordable For All pricing consistent with current policy.
- Financial Assistance may not be applied to 50% off Lose to Win offer.
- Hold eligibility:
- Standard hold policy applies to membership.
- Program offer is not valid on hold memberships.
- Exchange and transfer eligibility:
- Program offer may not be transferred to another account.
- Promotion value of program offer not redeemable for cash and cannot be combined with any other coupons, offers (with the exception of 100% off joining fees), discounts, or promotions.
- Promotion value may not be applied as an account credit and cannot be placed on a member’s account for later use.
- Promotion value is non-transferrable and cannot be exchanged or refunded for cash or credit.
- Promotion value cannot be applied to previous purchases and/or transactions.
- Cancellations and Refunds
- Membership Cancellation and Refund Policies apply.
- Members who wish to cancel within 30 days of joining must do so in writing. Members who cancel within 30 days of joining are subject to a full refund. Refunds will be issued back to the original payment method.
- Members who wish to cancel their membership after 30 days must do so in writing. The cancellation will be processed prior to their next draft and the membership will remain active through the date the member has paid for. We do not prorate remaining monthly membership value.
- The exception to prorated value is for prepayment for annual, 6-month or 3-month memberships. In this situation, fees paid for the months beyond the current 30-day cycle may be prorated.
- Members must have an active membership through the end of any registered programs to receive facility member pricing.
- Program coupon is valid on active memberships only. Program coupon is not valid on hold memberships. Program coupon is not valid on programs without an active membership.
YMCA of Greater Seattle reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time at its discretion, which changes we will post at www.seattleymca.org.
Last updated: December 15, 2022.