Unleashing Potential for All
Part 2: Community Forum - August 26
How do we adapt our environments and cultures to welcome diversity, inclusion, and equity?
Bring the Y into your home with virtual content designed to engage kids, teens, and families.
Healthy Living Room
Find on-demand workouts and live classes, resources to keep your brain and body healthy, and other activities for the whole family.
Due to the statewide mandate to prevent the spread of the coronavirus (COVID-19), all Y facilities are temporarily closed effective March 15, 2020. We are quickly responding to this change and will provide details on our website, and via email as soon as possible.
- Activity Pool, Lap Pool & Spa Tub
- Community Kitchen & Meeting Rooms
- Dedicated Cycling Studio
- Double Gymnasium
- Fitness Center with Cardio Machines and Weights
- Kid’s Zone & Adventure Zone
- Multigenerational Lobby with Free Wi-Fi and Coffee/Tea
- New American Welcome Center
- Yoga & Group Fitness Studios
Become a Member
Every Y is your Y in Washington. Your membership gives you access to all 14 Seattle area branches, as well as every YMCA in Washington State.
What We're Talking About
More from the Kent Y
LEED Silver Certification
The Kent Y will be an LEED Silver Certified building by incorporating these environmentally conscious features:
- Energy efficient heating and cooling, water saving fixtures, and design choices that rely on windows and skylights to reduce electric lighting needs during the day.
- LED lights to conserve energy. We will also be tracking energy usage to ensure that energy efficient features are working as expected.
- A strong focus on making recycling easy and convenient for our members by having all recyclables put together in easily accessible blue bins.