- Activity Pool, Lap Pool & Spa Tub
- Community Kitchen & Meeting Rooms
- Dedicated Cycling Studio
- Double Gymnasium
- Fitness Center with Cardio Machines and Weights
- Kid’s Zone & Adventure Zone
- Multigenerational Lobby with Free Wi-Fi and Coffee/Tea
- New American Welcome Center
- Yoga & Group Fitness Studios
Become a Member
Every Y is your Y in Washington. Your membership gives you access to all 14 Seattle area branches, as well as every YMCA in Washington State.
What We're Talking About
More from the Kent Y
The Pools are Open!
Please check the pool schedules before you come. All children under age 14 will need to take a swim test. Non-swimmers will need an adult in the water within an arm's reach for safety.
LEED Silver Certification
The Kent Y will be an LEED Silver Certified building by incorporating these environmentally conscious features:
- Energy efficient heating and cooling, water saving fixtures, and design choices that rely on windows and skylights to reduce electric lighting needs during the day.
- LED lights to conserve energy. We will also be tracking energy usage to ensure that energy efficient features are working as expected.
- A strong focus on making recycling easy and convenient for our members by having all recyclables put together in easily accessible blue bins.