Auburn Valley YMCA
Youth Sports Player Information
Division/Leagues Being Offered
Important Season Dates
- March 25: First day of practice (Rookies, Juniors, Legends)
- March 30: First day of practice/games (Minis)
- April 6: First day of games (Rookies, Juniors, Legends)
- April 8-13: No practice or games
- April 27: No games (HKD)
- May 4 & 11: Picture Day
- May 25: No games
- May 27: No practice
- June 7: Last day of practice (Rookies, Juniors, Legends)
- June 8: Last day of practice/games (Minis)
- June 8: Last day of games
Practice & Game Information
Players should wear athletic shoes and whatever they feel comfortable running, jumping and playing an indoor sport in. They should also bring a water bottle.
- Auburn Valley YMCA
- Gildo Rey Elementary
- Other YMCA facilities
Uniform tops will be distributed at practice before the first game of the season.
Your coach and/or the Y will share details once they are finalized.
Any questions, please contact Shanna Crane at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We encourage all parents to stay at practices and games for the duration. If parents do leave the facility and are late to return, a Y staff person will wait with the child until the parent arrives.
- Program Cards: If a participant is not a YMCA member, we will issue a Program Card to use for check-in to the facility for practices and games.
- Spectator Cards: Families will be issued three Spectator Cards to use for guests who are not YMCA members. Guests will need to fill out a Visitor Information Form if they have not filled it out at a previous visit. We advise guests to fill this form out early or give ample time before their visit to fill out the form and check in to the facility. Guests who are 16 years old or older must have valid identification. There will be no exceptions.
- Guests will only be allowed in the gymnasium during practices and/or games and will not have access to other areas of the YMCA.