Strength & Tabata Workout
Last updated: March 22, 2023, at 5:00 a.m. PT
Originally published: June 24, 2020, at 8:18 p.m. PT
Try this WOD (workout of the day)! Before starting any exercises, remember to warm up, stretch, and drink plenty of water.
Work 35-40 seconds, then rest for 5-15 seconds between exercises. Repeat 3-7 times!
- Downward Dog to Plank + Knee to Opposite Elbow
- Alternating Reverse Lunge to Curtsey Lunge
- 2 Push-Ups + 2 Plank Jacks
- Arms Up Alternate Lateral Lunges
- Single-Leg Deadlifts + Fly (do 4 reps per side, then switch)
- Lateral Squat Walks
Work for 20 seconds, then rest 5-10 seconds. Repeat at least 3 times.
- Break-dancer or Falling Star
- Diagonal Mountain Climbers
- In-Out Squat Jumps
- Burpee + Frog Hop