Last updated: May 24, 2023, at 3:02 p.m. PT
Originally published: May 24, 2023, at 3:02 p.m. PT
- 1 medium onion, peeled and roughly chopped
- 1 large red bell pepper, seeded and roughly chopped
- 2 large cubanelle (or green bell) peppers, seeded and roughly chopped
- 10 cloves garlic, peeled and roughly chopped
- 1 large bunch cilantro roughly chopped
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- Add all ingredients to a food processor and pulse until finely chopped but not completely smooth – working in batches if needed.
- Store in the refrigerator for up to a week or transfer to ice cube tray and keep frozen for up to 6 months.
YIELDS: 3 ½ CUPS