Recipe: Roasted Delicata Squash with Burrata
Last updated: December 3, 2020, at 2:24 p.m. PT
Originally published: December 3, 2020, at 2:18 p.m. PT
This dish is as beautiful as it is tasty!
- 1 medium delicata squash, seeds, and strings removed, sliced into half rings
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 16 oz burrata
- 2 lemons, divided
- ¼ cup pomegranate seeds
- ¼ cup chopped fresh Italian parsley
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Toss squash with 1 tablespoon olive oil, salt, red pepper, and black pepper and roast on a baking sheet until tender – about 20 minutes.
- Transfer squash to a serving platter and tear burrata into pieces and arrange around squash. Season burrata with a bit of salt and pepper.
- Zest one lemon and sprinkle over burrata and squash along with pomegranate seeds and parsley.
- Whisk remaining 2 tablespoons olive oil, zest and juice of one lemon and honey, and drizzle over the platter.
Squash can be cooked a day ahead of time and gently warmed in the oven when ready to serve.