Recipe: Pear & Cambozola Cheese Bites
Last updated: December 3, 2020, at 2:37 p.m. PT
Originally published: December 3, 2020, at 2:34 p.m. PT
This simple and delicious holiday appetizer comes together with just 4 ingredients.
- 2 firm but ripe pears, cored and cut into wedges
- 1 small wedge cambozola cheese at room temperature
- 1 tablespoon raw honey
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh Italian parsley
- Spread each piece of pear with a bit of cheese and arrange on a serving platter.
- Drizzle with honey and sprinkle with parsley.
- Serve immediately.
Swap out the cheese for one of your favorites. Gorgonzola, creamy blue cheese, or brie are all great options.