Recipe: Pear & Cambozola Cheese Bites
Last updated: December 3, 2020, at 2:37 p.m. PT
Originally published: December 3, 2020, at 2:34 p.m. PT
This simple and delicious holiday appetizer comes together with just 4 ingredients.
- 2 firm but ripe pears, cored and cut into wedges
- 1 small wedge cambozola cheese at room temperature
- 1 tablespoon raw honey
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh Italian parsley
- Spread each piece of pear with a bit of cheese and arrange on a serving platter.
- Drizzle with honey and sprinkle with parsley.
- Serve immediately.
Swap out the cheese for one of your favorites. Gorgonzola, creamy blue cheese, or brie are all great options.
Locations: Auburn Valley YMCA Bellevue Family YMCA Coal Creek Family YMCA Dale Turner Family YMCA Downtown Seattle YMCA Matt Griffin YMCA Meredith Mathews East Madison YMCA Northshore YMCA Sammamish Community YMCA Snoqualmie Valley YMCA University Family YMCA West Seattle & Fauntleroy YMCA Kent YMCA