Recipe: Pumpkin Pie Dip
Last updated: October 19, 2022, at 10:33 a.m. PT
Originally published: October 19, 2022, at 10:27 a.m. PT
- 1 (15 oz) can pumpkin
- 8 ounces coconut cream (or cream cheese)
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup coconut sugar (or powdered sugar)
- 1 honey crisp apple, cored and sliced
- 1 banana, peeled and sliced at a bias
- Gingersnaps, graham crackers or other cookies
- Place pumpkin, coconut cream, cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice, vanilla, and sugar in a food processor and puree until smooth.
- Transfer to a serving bowl and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Serve with apples, bananas and cookies for dipping.
YIELDS: 3 ½ CUPS