Recipe: Ginger & Sesame Slaw
Last updated: October 20, 2022, at 12:45 p.m. PT
Originally published: October 19, 2022, at 10:16 a.m. PT
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons tamari or soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon freshly minced ginger
- 1 tablespoon tahini
- Four cups shredded cabbage
- 2 large carrots, shredded
- In a medium bowl, whisk together sesame oil, olive oil, tamari, vinegar, maple syrup, garlic, ginger and tahini until smooth.
- Place cabbage and carrots in a large bowl and pour the dressing over, tossing until well combined.
TIP: Enjoy with Five Spice Salmon Cakes