Terms & Conditions of Use:
YMCA Summer Starter Pass Membership
By participating in this offer, Summer Starter Pass Member agrees to be bound by these Terms & Conditions. Summer Starter Pass Member must comply with these Terms & Conditions for the offer to be valid.
YMCA Summer Starter Pass Membership special pricing
- Family 2 (2 Adults + Dependents): $399
- Family 1 (1 Adult + Dependents): $269
- Youth (0-13): $109
- Teen (14-19): $134
- Young Adult (20-29): $159
- Senior (65+): $204
- Adult (30-64): $269
- Adult Couple (2 Adults): $399
Eligibility and Enrollment Details
Membership sale eligibility:
- Summer Starter Pass Memberships must be sold between June 1-15, 2023.
- Young Adult Summer Starter Pass Memberships may be sold between May 15, 2023, and June 15, 2023.
- Memberships will be sold as a monthly recurring membership at promotional pricing for the first three months. No joining fee will be charged.
- Member is required to pay the first three-month promotional pricing in full at the time of enrollment. Payment plans are not available on Summer Starter Pass Memberships.
- After three months, the membership will automatically convert to a standard membership at full rate. No joining fee will be charged. All YMCA of Greater Seattle membership policies apply.
- Member is required to supply a form of payment for monthly recurring membership dues that will occur after the three-month promotional period.
- Monthly recurring dues are drafted from member’s form of payment on file on the day of the month the member joined the Y. For example, if member joined on June 1, membership payment will be automatically drafted from member’s form of payment on file on the 1st of every month.
- Existing YMCA members are not eligible for this offer.
- Promotional pricing of Summer Starter Pass Membership package is not eligible for renewal.
Cancellations and Refunds:
- Membership Cancellation and Refund Policies apply.
- Member must cancel their membership 14 days prior to the end of the three-month promotional period if they do not wish to continue their membership at the full rate after three months. Members who fail to cancel 14 days prior to the end of the three-month period will not be eligible for refunds.
- Members who wish to cancel must do so in writing.
- Members may receive a full refund if written cancellation is submitted within the first 30 days. Refunds will be issued back to the original payment method.
- Cancellations will be processed prior to a member’s next draft and the membership will remain active through the full period that the member has paid for. We do not prorate remaining monthly membership value.
- The exception to prorated value is for prepayment for annual, 6-month or 3-month memberships. In this situation, fees paid for the months beyond the current 30-day cycle may be prorated.
- Members receive member-only pricing on many programs, including swim lessons, youth sports, summer day camp, and more. A membership is required to be active through the duration of the program in order for the member to receive member-only pricing.
Exchange and transfer eligibility:
- Summer Starter Pass Memberships may not be transferred to another account.
- Promotion value not redeemable for cash and cannot be combined with any other coupons, offers, discounts, or promotions.
- Promotion value may not be applied as an account credit and cannot be placed on a member’s account for later use.
- Promotion values are non-transferrable and cannot be exchanged or refunded for cash or credit.
- Promotion value cannot be applied to previous purchases and/or transactions.
Financial assistance eligibility:
- Summer Starter Pass Memberships are not eligible for financial assistance.
- Summer Starter Pass Memberships are not eligible for holds.
- Summer Starter Pass Memberships are valid at YMCA of Greater Seattle locations only.
- Summer Starter Pass Memberships are not eligible for local membership packages.
Membership benefits eligibility:
- Summer Starter Pass Members receive full member benefits, including early access to program registration and member-only program rates.
YMCA of Greater Seattle reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time at its discretion, which changes we will post at www.seattleymca.org.
Last updated: May 8, 2023.