What Does Inclusion Mean to You?
Last updated: June 23, 2022, at 8:06 a.m. PT
Originally published: May 26, 2022, at 10:12 a.m. PT
Answer "What Does Inclusion Mean to You?" and...
Receive a Free Y Pride Sticker
- Stop by your local Y's welcome desk and pick up a notecard
- Answer what inclusion means to you
- Return your notecard to the front desk and receive your sticker
Enter to Win 3 Personal Partner Training Sessions
You can enter to win three free Partner Personal Training Sessions by participating in our social media sweepstakes on one of our branch's or our main Facebook or Instagram accounts.
All you have to do is find our "What does inclusion mean to you?" prompted post on one of our accounts and:
- Follow the account
- Like the post
- Answer the question in the comments
- Wait for the announcement of the winners on July 1, 2022
Optional: For an additional entry, you can post a selfie at your Y branch with the answer to "What does inclusion mean to you?" To qualify, you must tag us @YMCASeattle and use the hashtag #YSeattlePride.
Enter by June 30 to be added to the drawing. Three randomly chosen winners total will be selected between all of the Seattle Y's branches. Don't follow us? Find us on Facebook and Instagram @YMCASeattle.
Terms and conditions apply.
- Up to two qualifying entries per person. See the guidelines above.
- Must be a member or become a member of the YMCA of Greater Seattle to win the prize.
- Must be 18 years or older.
- You give permission for the Y to use your likeness or image on social media and other promotional materials.
- Partner Personal Training Sessions are subject to each branch's availability.
- The prize can only be claimed at one of the YMCA of Greater Seattle locations.