Watermelon Arugula Salad
Last updated: May 21, 2021, at 1:14 p.m. PT
Originally published: May 21, 2021, at 1:11 p.m. PT
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 tablespoon red-wine vinegar
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 8 cups baby arugula
- 4 cups cubed watermelon
- 1 ounces crumbled goat cheese
- 1 shallot, finely sliced
- ½ cup roasted, shelled pistachios
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk oil, orange juice, vinegar, salt, and pepper.
- Add arugula and toss to coat.
- Transfer to a platter, top with watermelon, goat cheese, shallot, and pistachios.
- Serve immediately.
Locations: Auburn Valley YMCA Bellevue Family YMCA Coal Creek Family YMCA Dale Turner Family YMCA Downtown Seattle YMCA Matt Griffin YMCA Meredith Mathews East Madison YMCA Northshore YMCA Sammamish Community YMCA Snoqualmie Valley YMCA University Family YMCA West Seattle & Fauntleroy YMCA Kent YMCA