Warm Citrus Olives
Last updated: May 21, 2021, at 12:59 p.m. PT
Originally published: May 21, 2021, at 12:56 p.m. PT
- 1 cup mixed green and black olives
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, sliced
- ¼ teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 pinch red pepper flakes
- ½ teaspoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 teaspoon grated orange zest
- 1 tablespoon minced Italian parsley
- Over medium-low heat, warm the olives, olive oil, garlic, oregano, red pepper flakes and rosemary until hot.
- Remove from heat and stir in the orange zest and parsley.
Locations: Auburn Valley YMCA Bellevue Family YMCA Coal Creek Family YMCA Dale Turner Family YMCA Downtown Seattle YMCA Matt Griffin YMCA Meredith Mathews East Madison YMCA Northshore YMCA Sammamish Community YMCA Snoqualmie Valley YMCA University Family YMCA West Seattle & Fauntleroy YMCA Kent YMCA