Recipe: Potato Pancakes
Last updated: October 19, 2022, at 11:04 a.m. PT
Originally published: October 19, 2022, at 11:04 a.m. PT
- 2 cups leftover mashed potatoes
- 1 egg
- ¼ cup flour
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil
- In a large bowl, stir mashed potatoes, egg, flour, onion powder, and garlic powder until smooth.
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Add about 1/3 cup mixture at a time to the pan, flatten and cook patties for about 3-4 minutes.
- Carefully flip and cook until golden brown on both sides.
- Serve topped with flaky salt and fresh ground pepper.