Recipe: Lentils With Gorgonzola
Last updated: December 8, 2022, at 1:04 p.m. PT
Originally published: December 8, 2022, at 12:54 p.m. PT
- ½ cup French lentils
- 1 lemon, zested and juiced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- ¼ cup chopped Italian parsley
- 2 tablespoons thyme leaves
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped sage leaves
- 2-3 ounces crumbled gorgonzola
- Fill a medium pot with water and bring to a boil.
- Add lentils and reduce heat to simmer until tender – about 20 minutes.
- Drain well and place in a large bowl.
- Toss warm lentils with lemon zest, juice, garlic, parsley, thyme, and sage.
- Spread on a platter and scatter gorgonzola cheese.