Recipe: Grilled Moroccan Chicken
Last updated: February 16, 2023, at 12:51 p.m. PT
Originally published: February 16, 2023, at 10:07 a.m. PT
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon minced ginger
- 1 ½ teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon turmeric
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- ¼ cup finely minced cilantro
- Cover chicken breast with parchment paper and pound to an even thickness.
- Transfer to a glass dish or gallon zip lock bag.
- In a medium bowl whisk the remaining ingredients and pour over chicken.
- Marinate in the refrigerator for at least two hours.
- Preheat grill over medium-high heat and grill until chicken is cooked to 165 degrees F – about 2-4 minutes per side.
- Allow to rest for five minutes before serving.
TIP: Enjoy with Roasted Vegetable Cous Cous