Recipe: Broccoli Stem Salad
Last updated: August 9, 2021, at 9:28 a.m. PT
Originally published: August 5, 2021, at 11:44 a.m. PT
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 lemon, zested and juiced
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1-2 teaspoons honey
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- 5 medium broccoli stems, thinly sliced into medallions
- ¼ cup fresh parsley, chopped
- ¼ cup shaved parmesan
- ¼ cup chopped pecans
- In a serving bowl, whisk together the olive oil, lemon juice, zest, vinegar, mustard, honey and season with salt and pepper.
- Add broccoli and parsley and toss well to coat with the dressing.
- Serve topped with shaved parmesan and chopped pecans.
Locations: Auburn Valley YMCA Bellevue Family YMCA Coal Creek Family YMCA Dale Turner Family YMCA Downtown Seattle YMCA Matt Griffin YMCA Meredith Mathews East Madison YMCA Northshore YMCA Sammamish Community YMCA Snoqualmie Valley YMCA University Family YMCA West Seattle & Fauntleroy YMCA Kent YMCA