Recipe: Broccoli Stem Salad
Last updated: August 9, 2021, at 9:28 a.m. PT
Originally published: August 5, 2021, at 11:44 a.m. PT
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 lemon, zested and juiced
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1-2 teaspoons honey
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- 5 medium broccoli stems, thinly sliced into medallions
- ¼ cup fresh parsley, chopped
- ¼ cup shaved parmesan
- ¼ cup chopped pecans
- In a serving bowl, whisk together the olive oil, lemon juice, zest, vinegar, mustard, honey and season with salt and pepper.
- Add broccoli and parsley and toss well to coat with the dressing.
- Serve topped with shaved parmesan and chopped pecans.