Peach and Feta Salad
Last updated: May 21, 2021, at 1:22 p.m. PT
Originally published: May 21, 2021, at 1:18 p.m. PT
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 6 ounces spring green mix
- ¼ cup chopped fresh mint
- 2 ripe peaches or nectarines, sliced
- 1/3 cup sliced almonds
- ¼ cup crumbled feta cheese
- In a mason jar, add lemon juice, olive oil, vinegar, honey, Dijon, salt, and pepper. Secure with a tight-fitting lid and shake until emulsified.
- In a large mixing bowl, toss spring greens with a bit of dressing.
- Transfer to a platter and scatter mint, peaches, almonds, and feta cheese.
- Drizzle with a bit more dressing and season with freshly ground black pepper.
Locations: Auburn Valley YMCA Bellevue Family YMCA Coal Creek Family YMCA Dale Turner Family YMCA Downtown Seattle YMCA Matt Griffin YMCA Meredith Mathews East Madison YMCA Northshore YMCA Sammamish Community YMCA Snoqualmie Valley YMCA University Family YMCA West Seattle & Fauntleroy YMCA Kent YMCA