Last updated: February 18, 2021, at 11:09 a.m. PT
Originally published: February 18, 2021, at 11:03 a.m. PT
Roasted cauliflower makes a perfect base for all the nacho toppings you’ve come to crave.
- 1 tablespoon olive or avocado oil
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon ground cumin
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- ¼ teaspoon chili powder
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- 5 cups cauliflower florets, cut into ½-inch slices
- 1 (15 oz) black beans, drained and rinsed
- ¾ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- ½ cup drained Pico de Gallo
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, whisk together oil, spices, and salt.
- Add cauliflower slices and toss to evenly coat. Spread on a prepared baking sheet and roast for 20 minutes.
- Remove pan from oven and push cauliflower together in one even layer. 5.Scatter the beans and cheese on top of the cauliflower and return to the oven until cheese is melted – about 5-8 minutes.
- Sprinkle the Pico de Gallo on top and serve with any other favorite nacho toppings.