Northshore Y Amenities
With a full size lap pool and gymnasium, group fitness studios, kids activity center, outdoor climbing tower, and community gathering spaces, the Northshore Y is the place where you can find your passion, focus, and fun.
Full services facilities that provide endless options for fitness and fun.
Sports & Recreation
- Gymnasium with Full-Size Basketball / Volleyball Courts
- Elevated Indoor Running Track
- Drop-in Basketball and Open Gym Times
- Men's, Women's, and Family Locker Rooms
- Two Pickleball Courts
Get to know our fitness equipment. Learn more about which machine may be best for your desired outcome. >
Standing Cardio Equipment
- Elliptical Trainers
- Adaptive Motion Trainers (AMT)
- Powered Treadmills
- StairMaster® Climbers
- Ski ERG & Jacob's Ladder
Seated Cardio Equipment
- Rowing Machines
- Sci Fit Machines
- Recumbent Bikes
- Upright Stationary Bikes
- Seated Rope Pull
- Free Weights, including Barbells, Dumbbells, and Kettlebells
- Resistance-based, Plate or Pin Loaded Stationary Machines
- QUEENAX® Functional Training System
- Squat Rack, Platform, and Cable Machines
Programs & Activities
We have something for everyone from toddlers and tweens to parents and grandparents.
Supervised Care for Kids
- Kids Zone Drop-in Care Program
- For Kids Ages 6 Weeks to 10 Years
- Included with Family Memberships
Youth & Family Activities
Tween & Teen Activities
- Teen Game Room
- Teen Activities including Tween Takeover and Teen Late Night
Recreational & Enrichment Activities
The Northshore Y is more than just a swim and gym, it's a place where community comes together.
- Lounge with Fireplace
- Free Wireless Internet
- Free Coffee Service
- 25-foot Climbing Tower
- Kids Play Structure
- Racquetball/Squash Courts
- Free Parking
- Easy Access to Metro Bus Line
Please note, some programs are fee-based.
More from the Northshore Y
Are you interested in coaching? Want to help with youth programs for a volunteer opportunity your whole family can participate in? When we all join, we rise together!
Have a general question about volunteering at the Northshore Y? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We Appreciate Your Support
Every year, we rely on donations to help ensure that all of the people in our community can access our services. There are lots of ways you can give, and we’re grateful for your help.