Kent Y Amenities
With a full size lap pool and gymnasium, group fitness studios, kids activity center, and indoor/outdoor community gathering spaces set in the beautiful Morrill Meadows Park, the Kent Y is the place where you can find your passion, focus, and fun.
Full services facilities that provide endless options for fitness and fun.
Sports & Recreation
- Gymnasium with Full-Size Basketball / Volleyball Courts
- Elevated Indoor Running Track
- Drop-in Basketball and Open Gym Times
- Men's, Women's, and Family Locker Rooms
- Youth Sports Programming
Get to know our fitness equipment. Learn more about which machine may be best for your desired outcome. >
Standing Cardio Equipment
- Elliptical Trainers
- Adaptive Motion Trainers (AMT)
- Powered and Assault Treadmills
- StairMaster® Climbers
Seated Cardio Equipment
- Rowing Machines
- Sci Fit Machines
- Recumbent Bikes
- Upright Stationary Bikes
- Free Weights, including Barbells, Dumbbells, and Kettlebells
- Resistance-based, Plate or Pin Loaded Stationary Machines
Programs & Activities
We have something for everyone from toddlers and tweens to parents and grandparents.
Supervised Care for Kids
- Kids Zone Drop-in Care Program
- For Kids Ages 6 Weeks - 10 Years
- Included with Family Memberships
Youth & Family Activities
Kent Y Extras
The Kent Y is more than just a swim and gym, it's a place where community comes together.
- Spacious Lounge
- Community Events
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Free Wireless Internet
- Free Coffee Service
- Free Parking
- Access to Morrill Meadows Park and City of Kent Dog Park
- Community Outdoor Fireplace, Game Tables, and Basketball Court
- Easy Access to Metro Bus Line
Please note, some programs are fee-based.
More from the Kent Y
Are you interested in coaching? Want to help with youth programs for a volunteer opportunity your whole family can participate in? When we all join, we rise together!
Have a general question about volunteering at the Kent Y? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We Appreciate Your Support
Every year, we rely on donations to help ensure that all of the people in our community can access our services. There are lots of ways you can give, and we’re grateful for your help.