Bellevue Family Y Amenities
With a full size lap pool and gymnasium, group fitness studios, kids activity center, community gathering spaces, and outdoor activities, the Bellevue Family Y has been the place where you can find your passion, focus, and fun for more than 50 years.
Full services facilities that provide endless options for fitness and fun.
Sports & Recreation
- Gymnasium with Full-Size Basketball / Volleyball Courts
- Elevated Indoor Walking / Running Track
- Drop-in Basketball and Open Gym Times
- Men's, Women's, and Family Locker Rooms
- Youth Sports Programming
Get to know our fitness equipment. Learn more about which machine may be best for your desired outcome. >
Standing Cardio Equipment
- Elliptical Trainers
- Adaptive Motion Trainers (AMT)
- Powered Treadmills
- StairMaster® Climbers
Seated Cardio Equipment
- Rowing Machines
- NuStep Machines
- Recumbent Bikes
- Upright Stationary Bikes
- Free Weights, including Dumbbells, Barbells, and Kettlebells
- Resistance-based, Plate or Pin Loaded Stationary Machines
Programs & Activities
We have something for everyone from toddlers and tweens to parents and grandparents.
Supervised Care for Kids
- Kids Club Reservation-based Care Program
- For Kids Ages 6 Weeks to 13 Years
- Included with Family Memberships
Youth & Family Activities
Bellevue Family Extras
The Bellevue Family Y is more than just a swim and gym, it's a place where community comes together.
- Kids Play Structure
- Basketball Court
- Free Parking
- Community Gathering Spaces
- Free Coffee Service
- Free Wireless Internet
Please note, some programs are fee-based.
More from the Bellevue Family Y
Are you interested in coaching? Want to help with youth programs for a volunteer opportunity your whole family can participate in? When we all join, we rise together!
Have a general question about volunteering at the Bellevue Family Y? Email us at email@example.com
We Appreciate Your Support
Every year, we rely on donations to help ensure that all of the people in our community can access our services. There are lots of ways you can give, and we’re grateful for your help.