Recipe: Thai Pasta Salad With Peanut Sauce
Last updated: May 26, 2023, at 9:07 a.m. PT
Originally published: May 26, 2023, at 9:07 a.m. PT
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- ¼ cup peanut butter
- 1 lime, juiced
- 2 cloves garlic, grated
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce or tamari
- 1 teaspoon sriracha sauce
- 8 ounces whole wheat or chickpea pasta
- 4 green onions, chopped
- ¼ cup chopped cilantro
- 1 cup finely shredded green cabbage
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1 cup chopped cucumber
- 2 teaspoons black sesame seeds
- ¼ cup chopped peanuts
- In a large serving bowl, whisk together maple syrup, rice vinegar, peanut butter, lime juice, garlic, tamari, and sriracha.
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and rinse with cold water to stop cooking.
- Add pasta to the dressing and top with the remaining ingredients.
- Toss until evenly combined and serve or store in the fridge for up to 5 days.