Recipe: Lemon Artichoke Quinoa Salad
Last updated: May 26, 2023, at 8:49 a.m. PT
Originally published: May 26, 2023, at 8:49 a.m. PT
- 1 cup quinoa
- 1 lemon, zested and juiced
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, grated
- 1 pinch crushed red pepper flakes
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- 1 (14 oz) can artichokes, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 cup chopped parsley
- 1 (15 oz) can chickpeas
- Bring quinoa and 1 ½ cups water to a boil, cover, reduce heat to low and cook for 15 minutes or until water has been absorbed.
- Remove from heat and let sit for 5 more minutes before fluffing with a fork and spreading on a large dish to cool.
- Mix the lemon zest, juice, olive oil, garlic, crushed red pepper flakes, salt and pepper in a large bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients and cooled quinoa to dressing and toss to combine.
- Serve or store in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.