Recipe: Chocolate Chia Pudding
Last updated: July 25, 2022, at 2:34 p.m. PT
Originally published: July 25, 2022, at 2:34 p.m. PT
- 1 cup unsweetened oat milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 6 tablespoons chia seeds
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1/8 teaspoon sea salt
- Add all ingredients to a high-powered blender and blend until smooth, scraping down the sides periodically, as needed.
- Divide between small serving bowls.
- Serve immediately or chill for 3-4 hours if you prefer.
- Enjoy with toppings of choice.
- Fresh berries
- Mini chocolate chips
- Slivered almonds