Located on the Case Inlet in Lower Puget Sound, Camp Colman is within easy driving distance from Seattle. With 100 acres of forest, a mile of beachfront and an enclosed saltwater lagoon, Colman is the perfect place to explore nature with your family! Enjoy various camp activities like archery, arts and crafts, boating, climbing tower, giant swing and more! We're excited for you to join us!
2020 Colman Family Camp Weekends:
- LGBTQ Family Camp | April 17-19
- Memorial Day Family Camp | May 23-25
- Labor Day Family Camp | September 5-7
- African American Families Camp | September 11-13
- LatinX Family Camp* | September 25-27