Bellevue Family YMCA
Youth Sports Player Information
Important Season Dates
Wednesdays: Setters practice on Wednesdays
Thursdays: Spikers practice on Thursdays
Saturdays: Game day
- March 4: Lin Martinez will reach out with updates during this week
- March 27: First day of practice
- April 8-12: No practice – School Spring Break
- April 20: First day of games
- April 27: No games - Healthy Kids Day
- May 18-27: No practice – Facility Closure Week, Memorial Day Weekend
- June 13: Last day of practice
- June 8: Last day of games
Practice & Game Information
Players should wear athletic shoes and whatever they feel comfortable running, jumping and playing an indoor sport in. They should also bring a water bottle.
- Bellevue Family YMCA
- Other YMCA locations/schools
Stay tuned for information coming about picture day. Your coach and/or the Y will share details once they are finalized.
Uniform tops will be distributed at practice before the first game of the season.
- We encourage all parents to stay at practices and games for the duration.
- Program Cards: If a participant is not a YMCA member, we will issue a Program Card to use for check-in to the facility for practices and games.
- Spectator Cards: Families will be issued three Spectator Cards to use for guests who are not YMCA members. Guests will need to fill out a Visitor Information Form if they have not filled it out at a previous visit. We advise guests to fill this form out early or give ample time before their visit to fill out the form and check in to the facility. Guests who are 16 years old or older must have valid identification. There will be no exceptions.
- Guests will only be allowed in the gymnasium during practices and/or games and will not have access to other areas of the YMCA.