Bellevue Family YMCA
Youth Sports Player Information
Fall Important Season Dates
Wednesdays: Setters practice on Wednesdays
Thursdays: Spikers practice on Thursdays
Saturdays: Game Day
- Week of September 2: Lin Martinez will reach out with updates during this week
- Week of September 23: First week of practice
- Week of October 7 (or earlier): Game schedules released
- October 19: First games
- Week of November 18: Last week of practices
- November 23: Last day of games
Fall Practice & Game Information
Players should wear athletic shoes and whatever they feel comfortable running, jumping and playing an indoor sport in. Knee pads are not required to play, but are recommended to protect knees while diving and sliding on gym floors during play. They should also bring a water bottle.
- Practices will be at the Bellevue Family YMCA
- Games will be at different YMCA locations and schools in the greater Seattle area.
Fall Picture Day
Stay tuned for information coming about picture day. Your coach and/or the Y will share details once they are finalized.
Fall Team Uniforms
Uniform tops will be distributed at practice before the first game of the season.
Fall Additional Information
- We encourage all parents to stay at practices and games for the duration.
- Program Cards: If a participant is not a YMCA member, we will issue a Program Card to use for check-in to the facility for practices and games.
- Spectator Cards: Families will be issued three Spectator Cards to use for guests who are not YMCA members. Guests will need to fill out a Visitor Information Form if they have not filled it out at a previous visit. We advise guests to fill this form out early or give ample time before their visit to fill out the form and check in to the facility. Guests who are 16 years old or older must have valid identification. There will be no exceptions.
- Guests will only be allowed in the gymnasium during practices and/or games and will not have access to other areas of the YMCA.