Rent Help Available for Residents of Auburn, Bellevue, and City of Seattle
Last updated: November 15, 2022, at 11:56 a.m. PT
Originally published: September 3, 2020, at 9:46 a.m. PT
Struggling to pay rent? You're not alone. The Y Social Impact Center is offering rental assistance for residents of Auburn, Bellevue, and City of Seattle.
At this time, if your household does not reside in one of the cities listed below, the Y Social Impact Center is not able to process your application for rental assistance due to funding limitations. Please see the list at the bottom of the page for additional resources.
Please click the city in which you reside for eligibility information and where to apply:
AUBURN (Currently not accepting applications until further notice)
CITY OF SEATTLE (Currently not accepting applications until further notice)
Once you've applied, you'll be contacted by a Y Social Impact Center staff within 2 weeks about needed documents in order to meet additional eligibility.
- Tenants who are undocumented are eligible for this program.
- Interpretation services available.
- Rent assistance is limited and not always guaranteed depending on funding.
What if I don’t qualify?
If you do not qualify, below is a list of other funding sources you may qualify for or contact the Y Social Impact Center for help navigating these resources by emailing email@example.com or by texting or calling (206) 751-7130 from 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM, Monday through Friday.
Additional Resources for Rent Help
Some resources will require you to call 2-1-1. Resources with * serve under 18 years old.
- **Emergency Shelter for under 18: South King County Youth Shelter: (253) 275-1634
- **Child in Need of Services (CHINS)
- King County Resources
- Housing Justice Project Phone: (206) 267-7069 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Puget Sound Energy Assistance
- LCYC: King County COVID 19 Resources
- King County Rental Assistance
- Rental Assistance Hope Line 425-869-6000
- Hope link (Eastside) 425-943-7555
- Solid Ground Tenant Services 206-694-6767
- Community Information 206-461-3200
- Housing & Essential Needs Programs 206-328-5755
- County Crisis Clinic 1800-621-4636 or 206-461-3222
- King County Supportive Services for Veteran Families 206-545-2344
- Catholic Community Services: 206-323-6336 or Emergency Assistance program 253-850-2523. (DSHS referral needed)
- Emergency Shelter Brochure
- COVID 19- Stimulus checks (16yo+)
- COVID 19- Unemployment benefits
- Byrd Barr Place Rental Assistance
- Pierce County Resources
- Snohomish County Resources