Recipe: Pumpkin Whipped Feta Dip
Last updated: September 30, 2022, at 10:57 a.m. PT
Originally published: September 30, 2022, at 10:50 a.m. PT
- 8 ounces feta cheese
- ½ cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 cup canned pumpkin puree
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 teaspoons fresh thyme leaves
- ¼ cup chopped pecans
- In a food processor bowl, combine feta and yogurt and process until smooth.
- Add pumpkin puree and honey and blend until incorporated.
- Transfer dip to a serving dish and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Serve topped with fresh thyme leaves, pecans and bit more honey drizzled on top
- Serve with toasted baguette slices
TIP: enjoy with Brie and Pear Salad Skewers