Recipe: Brie and Pear Salad Skewers
Last updated: September 30, 2022, at 11:00 a.m. PT
Originally published: September 30, 2022, at 10:53 a.m. PT
- 2 firm but ripe pears
- 8 ounces brie
- 2 cups baby arugula
- ¼ cup chopped walnuts
- Balsamic glaze*
- Remove core from pears and cut into bite sized pieces.
- Cut brie into similar bite sized pieces.
- Using 4” skewers, thread pear, a small pinch of arugula (4-5 leaves) and then the brie and place on a serving dish – repeating using remaining fruit and cheese.
- Sprinkle with chopped walnuts, gently pressing into the cheese and drizzle with balsamic glaze.
- Store bought balsamic glaze works great here, or simply reduce ½ cup of balsamic vinegar over medium heat until reduced by at least half and becomes thick enough to coat the back of a spoon.
TIP: enjoy with Pumpkin Whipped Feta Dip