Northshore Remodel 2017
The Northshore YMCA will be going through a summer remodel from July 17 thru October 20, affecting various portions of the branch. Below are project dates that will be important for you to know. Although, we’re excited to embark on this much needed and requested improvement from our members, we understand that this project will inevitably create inconvenience for you, our members. We value your voice and are open to your questions, concerns and feedback throughout this process.
- Women's Locker Room: Closed July 17 – September 3
- Assisted Changing Room: Closed August 21 - September 1
- Free Weight Room: Closed August 22 – 27
- Track: Closed August 23 – 27
- Cardio/Strength Room: Closed August 27 – September 1
- Men’s Locker Room: Closed September 5 – October 20
What does the locker room closure mean to you?
- It means that there will be limited availability for changing and showering. We will be providing portable bathrooms that have shower units inside and you will have access to the assisted changing rooms to help try to alleviate some inconvenience. Programs and classes that take place in the pool will be most affected by this remodel.
- Lockers will not be available in locker rooms during the remodel. We will be waiving any locker room fee during construction but will need any current locker users to clean out their lockers by the dates listed below:
- Women will need to clean out their locker (if they choose to do so) by FRIDAY, JULY 14 at end of day
- Men will need to clean out their locker (if they chose to do so) by SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 3 at the end of day.
What can you do this summer outside of the Northshore branch?
- Join us at Cottage Lake Park Pool or Carol Edwards Center for various free classes and offerings. Check out our water schedule at Cottage lake pool here, all of our water exercise classes and our Carol Edwards Center group exercise schedule here.
- Visit one of our other locations: https://www.seattleymca.org/
Want to see our progress? We will be posting updates on our Facebook Page all summer long, make sure you follow along!