5 Questions to Stretch your Outdoor Time
Published: August 17, 2020, at 1:18 p.m. PT
Last updated: August 17, 2020, at 1:22 p.m. PT
Any time you’re outside there’s a lot to observe, but sometimes we need a little guidance! Try asking these five questions to help kids of any age get the most out of their outdoor play time.
- What do you notice about the trees and plants around you? How many types of plants can you find?
- What signs do you see about what time of year it is?
- Can you see or hear any signs of birds around you?
- What impact can you observe that humans have in this natural space?
- What is the largest natural thing you can see right now? How about the tiniest thing you can see without a microscope or magnifying glass?