Open to Members!
In accordance with the Governor’s most recent guidance for fitness facilities, we’ve adapted our operations as follows:
- We will continue to offer virtual activities, on-site early education and Y LEAP Academy, and services through our Social Impact Center.
- We will continue to offer pool services including lap swimming and swim lessons at our facilities, as long as it is appropriate to do so under local health guidelines. Safety protocols and reservations are still in effect.
- We have suspended all other indoor in-person activities including use of cardio and strength equipment and free weights, group exercise classes, and access to our membership desks. Please use our Support Center for assistance in the meantime.
Learn more about these changes in our Welcome Back guide. If you need help making a change to your membership, please use one of these forms. And as always, thank you so much for being a member of the Y.
Book a Reservation
Welcome Back Guide
Find the latest information about our welcome back plan, including safety information and what’s important to know before you go, in our Welcome Back to the Y guide.
We've made it easier than ever to find member and account information with our new Support Center. Find instructions for managing your account, information about membership holds, and a complete list of our policies all in one place.
Join the Y!
With a shared commitment to nurturing the potential of kids, improving health and well-being, and supporting our neighbors, your membership will not just bring about meaningful change in yourself, but also in your community.
What We're Talking About
More from the Kent Y
LEED Silver Certification
The Kent Y will be an LEED Silver Certified building by incorporating these environmentally conscious features:
- Energy efficient heating and cooling, water saving fixtures, and design choices that rely on windows and skylights to reduce electric lighting needs during the day.
- LED lights to conserve energy. We will also be tracking energy usage to ensure that energy efficient features are working as expected.
- A strong focus on making recycling easy and convenient for our members by having all recyclables put together in easily accessible blue bins.