- Activity Pool, Lap Pool & Spa Tub
- Community Kitchen & Meeting Rooms
- Dedicated Cycling Studio
- Double Gymnasium
- Fitness Center with Cardio Machines and Weights
- Kid’s Zone & Adventure Zone
- Multigenerational Lobby with Free Wi-Fi and Coffee/Tea
- New American Welcome Center
- Yoga & Group Fitness Studios
Become a Member
Be one of the first members to join the Kent YMCA and receive an exclusive Kent Y Charter Member t-shirt and car magnet, plus $0 joining fee! Charter members also receive 12 guest passes that can be used before Kent opens its doors – along with discounts on YMCA programs, camps and swimming lessons offered through at all greater Seattle area locations.
The Pools are Open!
Please check the pool schedules before you come. All children under age 14 will need to take a swim test. Non-swimmers will need an adult in the water within an arm's reach for safety.
LEED Silver Certification
The Kent Y will be an LEED Silver Certified building by incorporating these environmentally conscious features:
- Energy efficient heating and cooling, water saving fixtures, and design choices that rely on windows and skylights to reduce electric lighting needs during the day.
- LED lights to conserve energy. We will also be tracking energy usage to ensure that energy efficient features are working as expected.
- A strong focus on making recycling easy and convenient for our members by having all recyclables put together in easily accessible blue bins.