Recipe: Winter Waldorf Salad
Last updated: December 22, 2020, at 11:21 a.m. PT
Originally published: December 22, 2020, at 11:17 a.m. PT
This version has all the flavor components of the original while using in season produce!
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon tamari
- ¼ cup plain Greek yogurt
- 2 teaspoons honey
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- 1 bunch kale, ribs removed and thinly sliced
- 1 honeycrisp apple, cored and chopped
- 3 celery ribs, chopped
- ¼ cup chopped and toasted walnuts
- ¼ cup dried cranberries
- In a serving bowl, whisk the oil, vinegar, tamari, yogurt and honey until well combined. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Add kale, apples, celery, walnuts and cranberries. Toss to evenly coat with dressing.