Recipe: Crunchy Carrot Slaw
Last updated: December 22, 2020, at 11:14 a.m. PT
Originally published: December 22, 2020, at 11:09 a.m. PT
Rethink salads with this bright and vibrant slaw!
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/3 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon pure maple syrup
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 5 cups shredded carrots
- 1/4 cup dried currants or raisins
- Sea Salt and Pepper
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the mustard, vinegar, olive oil, maple syrup until well combined.
- Add the parsley, carrots and currants and toss well to coat.
- Season generously with salt and pepper and toss again.
- Cover and let sit at room temperature for at least 30 minutes to allow flavors to develop.
- Toss well and adjust seasoning as needed before serving.