Recipe: Stone Fruit and Pistachio Salad
Last updated: March 22, 2023, at 5:00 a.m. PT
Originally published: July 23, 2020, at 10:55 a.m. PT
This dish is the epitome of summer. Fresh, sweet, tart, and herbal flavors come together in this summertime showstopper!
Yields: 4 Servings
Total Preparation Time: 15 Minutes
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon honey
- Sea salt and fresh ground black pepper
- 4 cups tender greens (arugula, spinach, etc.)
- 3 ripe nectarines or peaches, sliced
- 10 fresh basil leaves, julienned
- 1/2 cup shelled pistachios, toasted
Tip: Top with your favorite toppings, like feta cheese or nuts to make this dish even more delicious!
- Whisk together olive oil, lemon juice, honey and salt and pepper in a salad bowl.
- Add greens and gently toss to coat.
- Layer salad with remaining ingredients and serve.
Locations: Auburn Valley YMCA Bellevue Family YMCA Coal Creek Family YMCA Dale Turner Family YMCA Downtown Seattle YMCA Matt Griffin YMCA Meredith Mathews East Madison YMCA Northshore YMCA Sammamish Community YMCA Snoqualmie Valley YMCA University Family YMCA West Seattle & Fauntleroy YMCA Kent YMCA