Recipe: Stone Fruit and Pistachio Salad
Published: July 23, 2020, at 10:55 a.m. PT
Last updated: July 23, 2020, at 11:26 a.m. PT
This dish is the epitome of summer. Fresh, sweet, tart, and herbal flavors come together in this summertime showstopper!
Yields: 4 Servings
Total Preparation Time: 15 Minutes
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon honey
- Sea salt and fresh ground black pepper
- 4 cups tender greens (arugula, spinach, etc.)
- 3 ripe nectarines or peaches, sliced
- 10 fresh basil leaves, julienned
- 1/2 cup shelled pistachios, toasted
Tip: Top with your favorite toppings, like feta cheese or nuts to make this dish even more delicious!
- Whisk together olive oil, lemon juice, honey and salt and pepper in a salad bowl.
- Add greens and gently toss to coat.
- Layer salad with remaining ingredients and serve.