Recipe: Rosemary Roasted Sweet Potatoes
Last updated: October 26, 2021, at 8:16 a.m. PT
Originally published: October 22, 2021, at 10:50 a.m. PT
- 2 pounds sweet potatoes, cubed
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary leaves
- ¾ teaspoon garlic powder
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- ¼ cup grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Toss the sweet potatoes with oil, rosemary, garlic, salt, and pepper.
- Spread on a parchment lined baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes, stir, and return to oven for another 10-15 minutes or until tender.
- Sprinkle with parmesan while hot and serve immediately.
Locations: Auburn Valley YMCA Bellevue Family YMCA Coal Creek Family YMCA Dale Turner Family YMCA Downtown Seattle YMCA Matt Griffin YMCA Meredith Mathews East Madison YMCA Northshore YMCA Sammamish Community YMCA Snoqualmie Valley YMCA University Family YMCA West Seattle & Fauntleroy YMCA Kent YMCA