Recipe: Roasted Veggie Chips
Last updated: May 4, 2021, at 9:20 a.m. PT
Originally published: May 4, 2021, at 9:20 a.m. PT
You can use any combination of firm vegetables you like!
- 1 medium sweet potato
- 1 large carrot
- 1 large parsnip
- 2 medium beets
- 2-3 tablespoons avocado oil
- Sea Salt, to taste
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F. Line baking sheet(s) with parchment paper.
- Scrub vegetables thoroughly and dry. Trim any thin, tapered ends and save for another use.
- Using a mandolin or the slicing attachment on your food processor, slice into thin even rounds.
- Toss vegetables (beets separately) in avocado oil until evenly coated. You may need oil , depending on the size of your vegetables.
- Spread vegetables evenly in one layer, using two baking sheets if needed.
- Sprinkle with salt.
- Bake for 15 minutes and rotate pans, if using more than one.
- Bake for another 15 minutes and check for crispness. Return to oven for 5-10 minutes more if needed.
- Allow to cool before serving.