Recipe: Crispy Curry Chickpeas
Last updated: May 4, 2021, at 9:05 a.m. PT
Originally published: May 4, 2021, at 9:05 a.m. PT
This fiber and protein rich snack is sure to satisfy!
- 1 can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 teaspoon garam masala
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Thoroughly dry the chickpeas in a towel and discard any loose skins that come off.
- Place chickpeas on baking sheet and drizzle with oil and sprinkle with spices.
- Use your hands to evenly rub the mixture over the chickpeas.
- Roast in the oven for 30 minutes, stirring half-way.
- Allow to cool completely before eating and store in an airtight container.