Recipe: Potato Salad with Mustard Vinaigrette
Last updated: August 9, 2021, at 11:08 a.m. PT
Originally published: August 6, 2021, at 7:30 a.m. PT
- 1 ½ pounds baby red potatoes
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons grainy Dijon mustard
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 4 green onions, chopped
- ¼ cup chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- ¼ cup chopped cornichons
- 4 hardboiled eggs, chopped
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Cover potatoes with water in a pot and bring to a boil. Cook for about 20 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Drain and cool.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the vinegar, mustard, and olive oil.
- Slice cooled potatoes in half and toss in the dressing.
- Add remaining ingredients and toss to thoroughly combine.