Recipe: Potato Salad with Mustard Vinaigrette
Last updated: August 9, 2021, at 11:08 a.m. PT
Originally published: August 6, 2021, at 7:30 a.m. PT
- 1 ½ pounds baby red potatoes
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons grainy Dijon mustard
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 4 green onions, chopped
- ¼ cup chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- ¼ cup chopped cornichons
- 4 hardboiled eggs, chopped
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Cover potatoes with water in a pot and bring to a boil. Cook for about 20 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Drain and cool.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the vinegar, mustard, and olive oil.
- Slice cooled potatoes in half and toss in the dressing.
- Add remaining ingredients and toss to thoroughly combine.
Locations: Auburn Valley YMCA Bellevue Family YMCA Coal Creek Family YMCA Dale Turner Family YMCA Downtown Seattle YMCA Matt Griffin YMCA Meredith Mathews East Madison YMCA Northshore YMCA Sammamish Community YMCA Snoqualmie Valley YMCA University Family YMCA West Seattle & Fauntleroy YMCA Kent YMCA