Recipe: Grilled Peaches with Homemade Frozen Yogurt
Last updated: August 9, 2021, at 11:10 a.m. PT
Originally published: August 5, 2021, at 7:56 p.m. PT
- 2 large peaches – ripe but firm
- Avocado spray oil
- 4 very ripe bananas, frozen
- ¾ cup plain Greek yogurt
- 3 tablespoons honey
- Slice the peaches in half and remove the pit.
- Brush or spray each half with oil and sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Grill over medium heat, cut side down for 3-5 minutes, flip and cook for a few minutes more – or until peaches are soft. Set aside.
- Place frozen bananas, yogurt, and honey in your food processor.
- Process just long enough until creamy, scraping the sides down as needed.
- Serve each peach half topped with a generous scoop of frozen yogurt and sprinkle with a bit more cinnamon.
The frozen yogurt will have the consistency of soft serve ice cream. For a firmer texture, transfer to a small baking dish and freeze for up to 2 hours.