Recipe: Peanut Butter Protein Bowl
Last updated: December 22, 2020, at 11:53 a.m. PT
Originally published: December 22, 2020, at 11:49 a.m. PT
This quick dish is packed with protein and brings new meaning to the term; fast food!
- 2 cups plain Greek yogurt
- ¼ cup natural peanut or almond butter
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 bananas, sliced
- 1 cup berries
- ¼ cup chia sees
- Mix yogurt, peanut butter and cinnamon until smooth.
- Divide between four bowls and top with fresh fruit and a sprinkle each with 1 tablespoon of chia seeds.