Recipe: Peanut Butter Protein Bowl
Last updated: December 22, 2020, at 11:53 a.m. PT
Originally published: December 22, 2020, at 11:49 a.m. PT
This quick dish is packed with protein and brings new meaning to the term; fast food!
- 2 cups plain Greek yogurt
- ¼ cup natural peanut or almond butter
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 bananas, sliced
- 1 cup berries
- ¼ cup chia sees
- Mix yogurt, peanut butter and cinnamon until smooth.
- Divide between four bowls and top with fresh fruit and a sprinkle each with 1 tablespoon of chia seeds.
Locations: Auburn Valley YMCA Bellevue Family YMCA Coal Creek Family YMCA Dale Turner Family YMCA Downtown Seattle YMCA Matt Griffin YMCA Meredith Mathews East Madison YMCA Northshore YMCA Sammamish Community YMCA Snoqualmie Valley YMCA University Family YMCA West Seattle & Fauntleroy YMCA Kent YMCA