Recipe: Lemon & Pea Couscous
Last updated: December 22, 2020, at 12:15 p.m. PT
Originally published: December 22, 2020, at 12:09 p.m. PT
This quick and simple side dish elevates any weeknight meal to another level.
- 1 lemon, zested and juiced
- 4 cups vegetable broth
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- 2 cups couscous
- 1 cup frozen peas, thawed
- ¼ cup chopped fresh dill
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Bring lemon juice, zest and broth to a boil. Remove from heat and stir in salt, couscous and peas. Cover and let stand for 10 minutes.
- Season with dill, black pepper and salt, to taste. Fluff with a fork and serve immediately.