Recipe: Lemon & Pea Couscous
Last updated: December 22, 2020, at 12:15 p.m. PT
Originally published: December 22, 2020, at 12:09 p.m. PT
This quick and simple side dish elevates any weeknight meal to another level.
- 1 lemon, zested and juiced
- 4 cups vegetable broth
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- 2 cups couscous
- 1 cup frozen peas, thawed
- ¼ cup chopped fresh dill
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Bring lemon juice, zest and broth to a boil. Remove from heat and stir in salt, couscous and peas. Cover and let stand for 10 minutes.
- Season with dill, black pepper and salt, to taste. Fluff with a fork and serve immediately.
Locations: Auburn Valley YMCA Bellevue Family YMCA Coal Creek Family YMCA Dale Turner Family YMCA Downtown Seattle YMCA Matt Griffin YMCA Meredith Mathews East Madison YMCA Northshore YMCA Sammamish Community YMCA Snoqualmie Valley YMCA University Family YMCA West Seattle & Fauntleroy YMCA Kent YMCA