Recipe: Green Goddess Dip
Last updated: January 21, 2021, at 11:30 a.m. PT
Originally published: January 21, 2021, at 11:27 a.m. PT
This creamy and delicious dip is delicious makes a perfect accompaniment to crudité.
- 1 avocado
- 2 cups baby spinach, packed
- ¼ packed basil leaves
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 4 green onions, roughly chopped
- ½ cup Italian parsley
- 1 lemon, juiced
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1-3 tablespoons water – as needed
- Combine all ingredients (except water) to your food processor work bowl. Process until smooth, scraping down the sides as needed.
- If dip is too thick, add water, one tablespoon at a time.
- Taste and add salt and/or pepper as needed.