Recipe: Grain-Free Orange Cranberry Muffins
Last updated: March 29, 2022, at 9:17 a.m. PT
Originally published: January 27, 2022, at 1:50 p.m. PT
- 2 cups blanched almond flour
- ¼ cup coconut flour
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 orange, zested
- 6 large eggs
- Scant ½ cup maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 2 tablespoons sliced almonds
- preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line a muffin tin with 9 paper muffin liners.
- Whisk together the almond flour, coconut flour, baking soda, salt, and orange zest in a large bowl.
- In another bowl, whisk together the eggs, maple syrup, vanilla, and vinegar until well combined.
- Pour wet ingredients into dry and mix well.
- Fold in the cranberries.
- Use a scoop to transfer batter to muffin liners and sprinkle each with a few sliced almonds.
- Bake 30 minutes – or until golden brown and a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.