Recipe: Garlic Crostini
Last updated: January 4, 2022, at 2:27 p.m. PT
Originally published: January 4, 2022, at 2:22 p.m. PT
- 1 whole grain baguette
- Olive oil
- Flaky sea salt
- 1-2 garlic cloves, peeled and halved
- Preheat broiler.
- Cut baguette at a diagonal and brush each side with olive oi on each side.
- Lay on a baking sheet and sprinkle with flaky salt.
- Broil for 1-2 minutes or until lightly toasted.
- Rub each piece with raw garlic and serve immediately.
TIP: enjoy it with Cioppino
Locations: Auburn Valley YMCA Bellevue Family YMCA Coal Creek Family YMCA Dale Turner Family YMCA Downtown Seattle YMCA Matt Griffin YMCA Meredith Mathews East Madison YMCA Northshore YMCA Sammamish Community YMCA Snoqualmie Valley YMCA University Family YMCA West Seattle & Fauntleroy YMCA Kent YMCA