Recipe: Fruit & Nut Breakfast Bars
Last updated: October 6, 2021, at 9:36 a.m. PT
Originally published: September 24, 2021, at 1:08 p.m. PT
- ½ cup softened butter
- ½ cup ounces mixed dried fruit & nuts
- ½ cup rolled oats
- ½ cup whole wheat pastry flour
- ¾ teaspoon baking powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- ½ cup honey
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line an 8X8” baking pan with parchment paper and grease.
- In your food processor, pulse the butter, fruit, nuts, oats, flour, baking powder, and salt until mixture comes together.
- Add honey and pulse until combined.
- Transfer to prepared baking dish and press into the corners.
- Bake 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Allow to cool for 5 minutes before lifting out and allowing to cool completely on a wire rack.
- Cut into 16 squares and enjoy!