Recipe: Fall Harvest Salad
Last updated: August 25, 2021, at 4:12 p.m. PT
Originally published: August 25, 2021, at 4:03 p.m. PT
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin puree
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 6 cups mixed greens
- 2 apples, thinly sliced
- ¾ cup crumbled feta cheese
- ½ cup pepitas
- ¾ cup toasted pecans
- ½ cup dried cranberries
- Whisk together pumpkin, maple syrup, olive oil, vinegar, mustard, salt, and pepper until emulsified and set aside.
- Place greens in a large bowl and drizzle with the desired amount of dressing, and toss thoroughly.
- Top dressed greens with the remaining ingredients and serve immediately.
Locations: Auburn Valley YMCA Bellevue Family YMCA Coal Creek Family YMCA Dale Turner Family YMCA Downtown Seattle YMCA Matt Griffin YMCA Meredith Mathews East Madison YMCA Northshore YMCA Sammamish Community YMCA Snoqualmie Valley YMCA University Family YMCA West Seattle & Fauntleroy YMCA Kent YMCA