Recipe: Carrot Curry One-Pot Pasta
Last updated: December 8, 2022, at 11:19 a.m. PT
Originally published: December 8, 2022, at 10:50 a.m. PT
- 8.5 ounces coconut milk
- 3 cups water
- 8 ounces whole wheat spaghetti
- 1 carrot, grated
- 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 garlic clove, sliced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 2 green onions, chopped
- ¼ teaspoon crushed red pepper
- Bring coconut milk and water to a boil in a large pot.
- Add spaghetti, carrot, cilantro, curry powder, garlic, and salt.
- Cook, stirring to prevent pasta from sticking, for 15 minutes or until the pasta is tender and the liquid has thickened to a sauce.
- Serve topped with sesame seeds, green onions and red pepper flakes.
TIP: Enjoy with Tandoori Shrimp Skewers